- Check-in Time: 4:30-5:30 p.m. Sunday (Thursday 4:30-5:30 p.m. for Pioneer Camp).
- Check-in Location: Hopewell Hall.
- Camp Store Account: Campers may deposit money into a camp store account. Money remaining at the end of camp will be refunded (Note: Camp Otyokwah will not be responsible for personally held money lost during the week).
- Alternate Check-in/Check-out: Parents’ requests for other check-in or check-out times must be submitted in writing.
- Pick-up Time: 6:30 p.m. Friday (Saturday at 10:30 a.m. for Pioneer Camp)
- Alternate Pick-up Person: If someone other than a parent will be picking up a camper, the parent must send along a signed note listing the camper’s name, name of person picking up the camper and the date and time of departure.
- Register early. Our summer camps are filled on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Summer camp fee includes lodging, meals, bible study materials, recreation activities, and a $50 non-refundable deposit.
- Camper registrations must include full payment of camp fee and be received by the deadline date.
- Camp Otyokwah does not provide supplemental medical insurance for summer campers. Parents or guardians are responsible for medical insurance.
The Pop Tewell Campership Fund is available to assist families who would like to have their children attend summer camp, but need financial help. To download the form and learn more about the scholarship below.